Calgary Based Moving, Delivery, and Packing
Stick to the professionals when it comes to your move or delivery services for a fast efficient and damage free move. 10 Years Certified Experience.
- 1 bedroom basement suites to 5 bedroom 3 level homes
- Container load / unload
- Professionally load and unload your own UHAUL
Offering amazing rates and available for last minute bookings. A – Z Moving & Delivery is Insured, bonded and WCB covered.
Contact Vicken for a free quote and more information:
Phone: 403 880 1927
Bidyets Profile: http://www.bidyets.com/profile/452
Interview With Owner Vicken Okoumouchian
What services does your business offer?
Moving, Delivery, Packing, Long Distance, UHAUL Load / Unload.
What sets you apart from your competitors? What makes your business unique?
We are owner operator movers which means all workers on the job have ownership in the company which means we do our absolute best on each and every job and have the hardest working moving team in the province. We don’t stop till the job is done and what ever it may be, No job is too big or too small.
If you had to guess, why do your customers select you over your competitors?
Efficient and stress free moves for an affordable price then the competition.
Where do you see your business in the next year? In the next five years? The next ten years?
With a 10+ truck fleet servicing all major cities across Alberta.
How many employees do you have, are you hiring?
8 employees currently. With a recent increased volume of work we are actively looking for a driver and swampers available on weekends!
To what do you attribute your success?
“Just work hard and be sincere in what you do. Be kind to people. Don’t lie, become lazy, or get distracted by what your peers are doing. You MUST do the work to get what you want. Things may not happen when you want it, but being a good person will always come back in a positive way.”
What are your company’s visions and values? Explain your mission.
We will distinguish ourselves as the quality provider of relocation services and will grow by consistently being our customers’ mover of choice.
- Be an employer of choice and recruit and retain the best people.
- Consistently move household goods better than any other carrier.
- Strategically align ourselves and partner with our best-fit customers.
- We will listen to new ideas, innovations and reward productivity.
- We will promote equal opportunity and support our employees through skill development and training.
- We will provide a stable work environment.
- We will act with integrity and honesty in every transaction.
- We will make doing business with us simple.
- We will be a good corporate citizen and enhance our community.
- We will meet challenges and face problems head on.
- We will set goals, work to achieve them, and capitalize on opportunity
How do you advertise your business?
Online, Social Media, Business cards, Flyers, Word of Mouth, Strong reviews.
What made you choose this type of business? How did you get started?
A strong passion for the trucking industry and an extensive background in Moving and In home deliveries. We ceased and capitalized on a brilliant opportunity to become Owner Operator Movers Canada main moving company in Calgary.
What is your background? Education, Work Experience
10 Years of moving and delivery experience.
BBA – Business & Financing York University Toronto, ON
10 Years of Moving and Delivery Industry work.
With extensive moving and delivery service experience and a highly acquitted Degree of Business & Financing at the York University in Toronto, Ontario.
Know what you do. Do what you know. Don’t start a business simply because it seems sexy or boasts large hypothetical profit margins and returns. Do what you love. Businesses built around your strengths and talents will have a greater chance of success. It’s not only important to create a profitable business, it’s also important that you’re happy managing and growing it day in and day out. If your heart isn’t in it, you will not be successful.